The Public Works Department is the City of Galveston's largest department and includes a number of different divisions to serve you:
- Municipal Utilities - Water & Sewer
- Management Services - Construction
- Pretreatment & Wastewater Treatment
- Water Supply
- Drainage & Recycling
- Streets & Traffic
For all inquiries regarding utility billing, water meter(s), and account information as well as service activation or disconnection, please visit the Utility Billing Division page.
Galveston, TX 77550
Phone: 409-797-3630Fax: 409-356-4007
After Hours Emergencies
Experiencing a water, sewer, drainage, traffic, or streets emergency after hours, on a weekend, or a holiday?
Please call 409-797-3971.
- 2020 Consumer Confidence Report for the Year Ending on December 31st 2019
- 2019 Draft Water Conservation Plan
- Annual Backflow Maintenance Report (PDF)
- Backflow Service Agreement (PDF)
- Backflow Technician Registration Application (PDF)
- Bulk Trash Information (PDF)
- Commercial Application (PDF)
- Confidential Agreement English (PDF)